Range of Application
Black Mamba FHG High Tack is recommended for the following substrates:
- Metal – aluminum, steel and other alloys
- Technical plastics – ABS, PMMA, PVC and more
- Glass and laminated glass Composites
- Powdered paint applications
- Easy to apply by manual or compressed air gun extrusion
- Polymerization at room temperature.
- Joints: Adhesive applied within 10mins with spatula at 20°C & 50% R.H.
- Bonding: Substrate applied within 15mins at 20°C & 50% R.H.
- Does not need primer
Tensile Strength at break [MPa]
Hardness [Shore A]
Elongation at break
Specific gravity @ 20°C [g/ cm3]
1.35 - 1.37
Viscosity @ 25°C (Pa.s)
50 - 70
Skin formation time [min] @ 20°C & 50% R.H.
30 - 60
Cure Speed [mm/24h] @ 20°C & 50% R.H.
Temperature Range [°C]
-40 to 140